Sunday, April 6, 2008

Beautiful Ladies...and a Handsome Gent!
















This is the time of year that comes for many only once in a lifetime...Prom Night!

I went down to Centennial Park in Fort Myers to meet up with some beautiful Ladies and a
handsome Gentleman to take their portraits. As I was looking around at all of the teenagers I remembered my own prom...it was
twenty four years ago!


I made my dress out of dark green satin and off white lace. It looked like something out of the movie, Gone With the Wind, big hoop and everything!! Well, I didn't see any big hoop dresses or any 80's big hair, but I did see a lot of decked out couples and limos!

RC Media Services is available to take portraits at a variety of events. If you have a special occasion coming up, give us a ring at 239.677.6640!

No comments: