Saturday, April 19, 2008

Family Portraits...Really!!!

Usually when we talk about taking "Family" Portraits, it's almost always someone else's family, not ours. Well, this weekend my son & my grandmother and I went up to Sunset Beach near Treasure Island, Florida to meet up with some of our family for a little spring break R&R.

My sister flew in from Tennessee and my brother and his family
drove from Rhode Island. (22 hour road trip!) My dad had just a few miles to travel from the Riverview area.

With my camera in tow, I captured a few moments of our time together.

I snapped a few pictures of my nieces Tori and Sarah near sunset that were just gorgeous!













And even a shot of my sis sporting her bikini! (hope she doesn't mind me plastering her picture on the internet!)



My brother and nephew are baseball fanatics so I got a pic of them
throwing a ball around at the beach.








My brother and his wife Cheryl grabbed a sunset kiss.

















My son warmed up in the beach towel after a dip in the pool.









Lastly, my favorite of my father and grandmother on the beach.
Life is short, so spend as much time as you can with family and friends; you won't regret it! We sure didn't!!

No comments: